No Recipe Required: Apple and Brie SandwichesMay 3, 2011 at 8:10 am | Posted in No recipe required, Quick and Easy, Sandwiches | 40 Comments
Tags: apple, brie, Dinner, Food, recipes, Sandwich
- Lay two slices of rustic Italian bread on a sheet pan.
- Broil one side until toasted.
- Remove from oven and spread untoasted side with Dijon mustard.
- Top with arugula, thin sliced gala apples and two slices of thin sliced Brie cheese
- Pop it back under the broiler until cheese is melted.
Adapted from Fine Cooking
Apple and Brie Sandwiches…It’s What’s for a Quick Dinner.
One Year Ago: Tarragon Burgers and Citrus Salad