No Recipe Required: Chicken CutletsMay 14, 2011 at 8:01 am | Posted in Chicken, No recipe required | 15 Comments
Tags: Chicken, diner, Food, recipes
- Salt/pepper and saute two chicken cutlets until browned and cooked through.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl mix together fresh baby greens and any herbs you have available such as mint, chives, tarragon or basil.
- Drizzle greens with Dijon vinaigrette, or your favorite bottled dressing and toss well.
- Place cooked cutlets on a serving plate and drizzle with a little of the vinaigrette
- Top with baby greens and herb mixture
Chicken Cutlets Topped with Baby Greens and Vinaigrette…It’s What’s for Dinner.
One Year Ago: Grilled Lamb Salad With Cumin Vinaigrette